Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"Laugh riot" of the day

Reading the latest conspiratorial rantings found on Perrin Blackman and Michelle Shocked's blog - this time centered around me - all I can do is laugh in the face of their mania.

I'd like to say to whomever is supposedly paying me, you're ten months late. And considering Michelle Shocked's attack dogs have repeatedly threatened to rape me, I'm going to want a raise.

Of course, the real reason Michelle Shocked launched another online attack\tirade is because yet another of her proposed tours has been canceled. Since the United States has rejected her as a nation, she tried to locate remote clubs in the UK who either hadn't heard of her or hadn't heard of the controversy she surrounded herself in last year. Michelle hoped they'd be desperate enough to book what they assumed was a known act from across the pond. Though a few clubs bought into her lies, once they saw through her bullshit they eventually all backed out.

Michelle lost her entire US tour in March after what transpired at Yoshi's, and her European tour was lost shortly thereafter (Michelle concocted a series of elaborate lies on Twitter at the time, pretending she was overseas when she was really posting from her home... it was one of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed on Twitter). She's now lost a third tour, this time in the United Kingdom. I can only assume she plans to visit Russia next.

I can forgive Michelle's petulant words and antics towards me. Internally, she desperately needs to blame others for her own failings. I'm just one of a long line of individuals. When she runs out of other people to blame, maybe she will finally see who is really at fault in her life. Until then, love continues to triumph over hate, and that is reason to celebrate.

Since according to Michelle Shocked I am your leader and you all do my bidding, here are my instructions for you: Try to find a reason to laugh today. Laugh in the face of a bigot. Laugh in the face of a homophobe. They are small-minded dolts who don't deserve to be taken seriously. Mock their ignorance and stupidity. They are on the losing side of history, as has been proven time and time again in recent years. We have laughed "the world's greatest homophobe" off the stage, literally. We exposed her bullying tactics and laughed at her tantrums and childish insults. So keep laughing, keep refusing to let bigots have a seat at the adult's table. Send a message to them that if they want to be taken seriously, they need to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment